St. Benedict, the Father of Western Monasticism, teaches us the value of prayer in our daily life.
· Are you seeking a sacred space to pray, to reflect, to listen to God?
· a private or directed retreat
· spiritual direction,
· a group retreat or staff development at the retreat facility,
Our retreat center provides the opportunity for you or your group to enhance your prayer life just as St. Benedict prescribes.
All Retreats include use of St. Jude Conference Center, Kitchen, Chapel and Meditation Grounds. Retreats can be booked at our St. Jude Conference center or Scholastica House depending on availability and group size.
· Meals: Meals can be provided for $7.00 per person, per meal.
· Or retreatants or Groups can prepare their own meals
· Retreat attendees may bring their own food.
· Retreat attendees are welcome to join the Sisters for morning and evening prayer.
· The community Sunday liturgy is at 10:15 am
You can also email Sister Lydia Armenta with questions regarding retreats or Spiritual Direction at email@example.com or call 623-848-9608.
Group Retreat Fees:
•Daily Group Facility Fee: $225.00
•Overnight Facility Fee for Group Retreats, Staff Days or Days of Recollection
•One Night:$200.00 / Two Nights:$225.00 / Three Nights:$250.00
•Overnight Fee per person, per night in group/staff retreat/recollection: $35.00 per night/person.
Private Retreat Fees
•Overnight Fee: $50.00
Individual Directed Spiritual Retreat Fees:
•Five day fee: $250.00 per person
•Director Fee: arrange with the Spiritual Director
A $150.00 non-refundable fee is due within 5 days of scheduling your retreat. Reservation will not be held if deposit is not received in 5 days. The balance of all retreat fees is due on the first day of the retreat. Please call Sr. Lydia at 623-848-9608 to make your reservation or to see the St. Jude Conference Center.