Are you called?
Take a few minutes to answer the following questions:
- Are you a Roman Catholic woman?
- Are you 21 years old or over?
- Are you single and free to make vows?
- Are you drawn to living in a community?
- Are you active in your local parish?
- Are you involved in ministry?
- Do you have a prayer life?
- Are you seeking to deepen your spiritual journey?
A vocation to the Benedictine Way of Life provides a Catholic single woman with:
• spiritual nourishment
• a sense of fulfillment
• a vibrant community life to share with others
• a call to a counter-cultural lifestyle
• witnessing hospitality
• a prayer life that is nurtured by community and personal reflection
• an opportunity to witness Gospel values in service to others