Saturday, November 2nd from 9a-7p
Cases of bottled water, soda, cakes, baked goods and all – Contact Sisterlinda@olgmonastery.com
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED !!!
Can you help with setup, cleanup, booths, security and FUN? – Contact Teresa Fandel: Tfandel3@gmail.com
- Join us for fabulous food: Traditional Mexican, Red & Green Chile Burritos, Tacos, Menudo, Posole, Bo’s Barbecue, Filipino Food and more!
- Three raffles for the adventurous soul! 50/50 Cash Raffle, Gift Basket Raffle and Feast Day Raffle
- Feast Day Raffle: 55″ SmartTV, Apple iPad and Ring Doorbell System
- Drawing date for the Feast Day Raffle (TV, iPad & Amazon device) is on Saturday, December 12th after Mass and Dessert.
- 9:00 a.m. Opening Prayer and Matachines
- 9:45 a.m. Announcements
- 10:00 a.m. Mark & Kathie Hodge
- 11:00 a.m. Mariachis
- 11:45 a.m. Announcements and first basket raffle drawings
- 12:00 p.m. Maria Robledo
- 1:00 p.m. Michael John Poirier
- 1:45 p.m. Announcements and second basket raffle drawings
- 2:00 p.m. Jackie Lopez/Jazzola
- 4:00 p.m. Paradise Island Polynesian Dancers
- 4:45 p.m. Announcement and third basket raffle drawings
- 5:00 p.m. Ballet Folklorico / Itzmatal Del Valle de Sol
- 6:00 p.m. Steve and Friends Musicians
- 7:30 p.m. End of entertainment\Closing